A wide range of testing services are offered, including both standardized testing and customized solutions.
- Assessment of materials for susceptibility to environmental cracking including:
- SSC and SCC (NACE TM0177-2005)
- HIC (NACE TM0284-2011)
- Slow strain rate tensile testing (NACE TM0198-2011, ASTM G129-2013)
- Corrosion resistance, anti-fouling properties and integrity of coatings in sour or sweet environments
- Evaluation of elastomeric materials in sour gas or liquid environments (NACE TM0187-2011, NACE TM0296-2002)
- Rotating cage autoclave capabilities for corrosion inhibitor evaluations (ASTM G184-2012)
- Hydrogen permeation measurements
- In-situ electrochemical approaches for determining corrosion susceptibility during autoclave exposure testing
- Custom testing services are available – please contact us for any of your testing needs.
Testing facilities include:
- Five fixed head stirred autoclaves for testing up to 300 °C, 345 bar (5,000 psi); 4 L and 7.5 L capacities
- One fixed head stirred autoclave for testing up to 350 °C, 136 bar (2,000 psi), 3.75 L capacity
- Six proof rings for loading up to 44 kN (9,920 lbf); up to 110 °C
- 25 kN (5,620 lbf) mechanical test frame with slow strain rate and cyclic loading capabilities coupled with a pull-through autoclave for mechanical testing under environments up to 320 °C, 136 bar (2,000 psi)
- Hydrogen permeation measurements under mechanical loading in sour environmental conditions.