For nearly a century, we’ve been Canada’s premiere applied research organization, and the heart of Alberta’s innovation engine. From generating new ideas to testing, de-risking and scale-up, our work has always focused on productive commercial applications and end-uses that build business in Alberta.
Through our world-class researchers, leading-edge facilities and strategic investments, we pave the path of innovation that will feed, grow, fuel and build Alberta’s economy. We help our industry partners reduce (manage? something else?) impacts on our environment, improve water management and transform waste into useable products.
Specialized and unique research facilities across the province ensure we have the capacity, tools and expertise to solve whatever challenges our partners and clients face.
Results count. Please contact us today, and let’s get started.
Your solution is waiting.
InnoTech Alberta, a wholly owned subsidiary of Alberta Innovates, was established to assist Alberta Innovates in carrying out its mandate. InnoTech’s primary focus will be to facilitate the conversion of applied research to economic, social and environmental benefits for Alberta.
Working with Alberta Innovates, InnoTech links basic research and commercial outcomes in accordance with the strategic directions for research and innovation as set out by the Government of Alberta. This is achieved by operating laboratories, performing applied research and development, and delivering laboratory services in key areas of strength, in multiple locations within the province for government and industry clients.
InnoTech Alberta does not provide funding. For inquiries related to funding, learn about Alberta Innovates’ funding programs.
- See which career opportunities are available
- Learn more about our history
- Learn more about our management team
- See our compensation and expense disclosures
Our corporation ensures that all business operations are conducted in compliance to corporate policy and all applicable provincial and federal legislation.
- InnoTech Alberta is demonstratively committed to the health and safety of our workplace and protection of our environment.
- We recognize the right of employees to work in a safe and healthy work environment.
- We maintain our Health, Safety and Environmental System and regularly assess for continuous improvement opportunities.