InnoTech Alberta has a variety of technologies available for licensing, and we work with large and small companies to set up mutually beneficial licensing deals. InnoTech Alberta’s licensing opportunities are the result of our world-renowned research programs which span across several different sectors. With more than 90 years in applied research and development, we are an experienced commercialization partner with significant in-house expertise and unique facilities.
InnoTech Alberta has access to licensing professionals through the legal services department at Alberta Innovates to manage intellectual property, technology transfer and licensing opportunities.
Please contact Licensing@innotechalberta.ca to learn more about our technology transfer and licensing opportunities.
Technologies available for licensing
- Elemental Analyzer
- Ammonia Peroxide Degumming Process
- Antimicrobial Wear Coating
- Biofungicide PKPB1
- Cellulose Nanocrystals Thickener
- Chickweed Bioherbicide
- Desilication Process for Non-Wood Fibers
- Hollow Fiber Membrane
- Jerusalem Artichoke
- Novel Flocculants
- Novel Method for Variegation in Plants
- Residual Solvent Analyzer
- Short Fibre Decortication Process
- Solid Oxide Fuel Cells
- Thrips Non-Toxic Pesticide
- XRF Analysis of Oil Sands