Funding - InnoTech Alberta
Alberta Innovates has a variety of technologies available for licensing. We will work with companies, from small to large, to set up mutually beneficial licensing deals. Our licensing opportunities are the result of InnoTech Alberta’s world-renowned applied research programs. With more than 90 years in applied research and development, InnoTech Alberta’s expertise helps Alberta Innovates to be a desired commercialization partner.
Alberta Innovates’ licensing professionals manage intellectual property, technology transfer, and licensing opportunities. We look forward to hearing from businesses, entrepreneurs and innovators!
Contact Licensing@albertainnovates.ca to learn more about licensing our technologies.
Technologies available for licensing
- Elemental Analyzer
- Ammonia Peroxide Degumming Process
- Antimicrobial Wear Coating
- Biofungicide PKPB1
- Cellulose Nanocrystals Thickener
- Chickweed Bioherbicide
- Desilication Process for Non-Wood Fibers
- Hollow Fiber Membrane
- Jerusalem Artichoke
- Novel Flocculants
- Novel Method for Variegation in Plants
- Residual Solvent Analyzer
- Short Fibre Decortication Process
- Solid Oxide Fuel Cells
- Thrips Non-Toxic Pesticide
- XRF Analysis of Oil Sands