The Production Technology team improves production operations in steam-assisted gravity drainage (SAGD), cyclic steam stimulation (CSS), and primary heavy oil recovery applications.
The Production Technology team operates under the Oil and Gas sector..
InnoTech Alberta's Production Technology team focuses on heavy oil production engineering that helps companies develop and validate technologies more effectively and efficiently. From idea to final product, the team helps bring technology to market.
Learn more about our High Pressure Micro-model Apparatus and Sand Management for Unconsolidated Sands expertise.
Services offered by the Production Technology team include:
|Flow Meter Evaluation Loop
|| Waxy Oil and Asphaltene
| Heavy Oil Sand Transport Loop
|| Vent Gas Metering
- Evaluate Production Devices
- Prototype Design and Development
- Monitoring of Field Pilots
- Asphaltene Precipitation
- Fluid Characterization
- Wax Deposition/Inhibition
- Sand Production and Control
- Multi-Phase Flow and Metering
- Inflow Device Testing and Development
- Sand Transport Loop
- Multi-Phase Flow Testing
- Perforating Unconsolidated Sands
- Flow Meter Evaluation
- Process Monitoring
- New Technologies Pilot Support
For more information, contact: