The Applied Spectroscopy team specializes in spectroscopic interpretation for industrial measurements facilitating uptake of leading-edge measurement techniques.
The Applied Spectroscopy team operates under the Food and Fibre and Oil and Gas sectors.
The Industrial Sensors Technologies group engages in research, development and the deployment of new measurement systems for resource industries. Our interdisciplinary team encompasses physics, chemistry, process engineering and instrument engineering. We provide robust measurement solutions to improve difficult resource processing problems.
Key Application Areas and Process Expertise
- Vision Systems
- Spectroscopic Analysis
- Surface and Colloid Chemistry
- Embedded Computer and Microprocessor Software Development
- Instrument Engineering
- Mechanical Systems for Sampling
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Product development capabilities
- Proprietary system for production data management and configuration control
- Mechanical/Electrical/Optical design expertise
- Small volume instrument manufacturing capacity
- Software tools - AutoCAD, Solidworks, DesignCAD, OrCAD, MSProject
For more information, contact:
Ted Garver's bio